So easy and so delicious!! This is the easiest, quickest and most delicious recipe!!! This recipe is perfect for when you don’t have time and need a dessert.
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Oreo Icebox Cake
- 48 oreos, with filling
- 750ml whipping cream
- 3 to 4 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Dip Oreos in milk just to soften them slightly (about 5 seconds or so).
- 2. Place 16 Oreos in a a single layer in a 8 x 8 baking dish.
- 3. Spread on 1/3 of the whipped cream.
- 4. Repeat with Oreos and whipped cream more two times.
- 5. Cover the top with crushed Oreos.
- 6. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 7. Serve and enjoy!!